Download Nigerian Institute of Town Planners NITP past questions and answers on this page. If you are searching for NITP professional exam past questions and answers then you are at the right place to obtained genuine TOPREC past questions and answers. All candidates that will take NITP exams are urged to download and study these questions.
Download NITP Past Questions PDF
We have compiled NITP past questions and answers for all candidates that will be sitting the 2021 TOPREC examination.
Free NITP Past Questions (Theory Sample Questions)
- Examine the development of landscape science and its importance to land evaluation.
- What are the key principles of land evaluation?
- Discuss the major tools in land evaluation.
- Evaluate the dynamic nature of emerging methodologies in land evaluation.
- Attempt an expanded definition of land; list five of its functions and discuss its components.
- Examine the usefulness of digital map representation in land evaluation.
How to Download NITP Professional Exam Past Questions
Make the payment of 2,000 naira to the account details below. After payment send the depositors name or prrof of payment, name of past question papers needed to us via 08100923529. You can do so through whatsapp or as a text message. Make payment to:
Bank Name: First Bank
Account Number: 3133374806
Account Name: Josephine P. O
NITP Professional Examination Latest Notice to All Applicants
Application for the 2021 NITP Professional Examination is now out. This year, applications will be via the NITP official website which is a bit different from previous years, as such, Kindly read the detailed information below to understand how to apply.
NITP Exam Date & Venue
NITP Examination for 2021 will be conducted at THREE (3) Centres nationwide, between Monday 30th August to Saturday 4th September, 2021. The Centres are;
1. IBADAN: The Polytechnic, Ibadan
2. KADUNA: Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna
3. OWERRI: Imo State University, Owerri
Examination Time: MORNING: 9:00am – 12:00noon, AFTERNOON: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
On successful payment and registration, an email will be sent to you indicating your details of registration. You can also log in with the email used for payment to view the details provided. All applications should be accompanied with scanned academic credentials such as O/Level, ND/HND, BSc, MSc, PhD and other relevant certificates (including Technologist Certificates obtained from TOPREC for HND Graduates). Evidence of payment will be needed at the Examination Venue.
Expectations from Applicants
1. Candidates are enjoined to make full payment before the closing date as the Board will not entertain part-payment.
2. Registration and examination fee once paid is non-refundable
3. Candidates are warned in their own interest not to bring mobile phone or such other devices into the examination Hall as anyone caught violating this instruction will be stopped from continuing with the examination and the paper will be CANCELLED.
4. Candidates must use their examination numbers during their examination. CANDIDATES WITH WRONG OR NO EXAMINATION NUMBERS ON THEIR SCRIPTS WILL HAVE NO RESULTS.
5. No change of examination centre shall be entertained from candidates after submission of application form.
6. All Final stage candidates must complete and pass all courses including Dissertation in that stage within 5 years, failure to do so will result in the TERMINATION of the candidacy and starting the stage afresh.
7. Candidates are to adhere to all conditions governing conduct of examination.
8. Candidates are enjoined to study using the new syllabus (Copies are available at the NITP National Secretariat).
Entry Points Requirements for NITP Examination
1. HND (URP) Graduates from NBTE and TOPREC accredited schools should start from 800 Level, but must register with TOPREC as technologist.
2. HND/Bsc./ Msc URP Graduates from non NBTE/NUC & TOPREC accredited Schools are to start from 700 Level.
3. Graduates (Bsc) of all other disciplines in the Built Environment (including Geography; Geography and Regional Planning) shall be allowed to start the Examination from Final part (500 Level) and must possess the relevant O’ Level Certificate.
4. All fresh candidates for final stage must possess 5 credit passes in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O level in English language, Mathematics, Geography and/pr Economics and any one science and one Social.