Download latest and up to date APCON past questions and answers on this page. APCON exam past questions are provided on this page in PDF for download. Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria past questions and answers, are available on this page to APCON exam aspiring candidates. See samples below.
APCON Past Questions Samples:
1. Consider the following statements: Statement 1: Post testing is an evaluation conducted to know whether a proposed ad campaign is appealing to target group; Statement 2: It is also known as copy testing.
a) Only Statement 1 is correct
b) Both statements are wrong
c) Only statement 2 is correct
d) Both statements are right
2. What are the major influences on the pricing decision?
a) Director’s bonuses, Organisational objectives, Costs
b) Organisational objectives, Costs, Size of marketing and sales team
c) Costs, Marketing objectives, Profits
d) Organisational objectives, Costs, Marketing objectives
3. All of the following methods are used for evaluating advertising effectiveness EXCEPT:
a) Concurrent test
b) Marginal test
c) Pre- test
d) Post- test
4. Which method of setting an advertising budget relies on analyzing competitors’ spending?
a) Objective-and-Task Method
b) Competitive-Parity Method
c) Integrated Method
d) Affordable Method
5. Which of the following methods for establishing promotional budgets is based on the collective wisdom of the industry in which the organization operates?
a) Competitive parity
b) Objective and task
d) Payout planning
6. __________ is used heavily when introducing a new product category.
a) Inferential advertising
b) Reminder advertising
c) Persuasive advertising
d) Informative advertising
7. Merchandise allowance is a __________ technique.
a) Trader Promotion Techniques
b) Sales Force Promotion Technique
c) Pull Promotion Technique
d) Consumer promotion Techniques
8. Proponents of advertising argue it is _________.
a) illegal and unethical
b) totally different from simple product placement
c) the lifeblood of a business
d) synonymous with honesty
9. Which type of promotional tool is non-public, immediate, customized, and interactive?
a) Brand Contacts
b) Segmented Advertising
c) Sales Promotions
d) Direct Marketing
10. Major strategies regarding promotion mix are ___________________.
a) indirect strategy
b) pull and push strategy
c) rational and moral selling strategy
d) direct strategy
APCON Past Questions
Become fully equipped and prepared for the coming exams as we provide a resource for studies and learning. You can improve your chances of success when you study these past questions. To download APCON complete past questions which contains hundreds of questions and answers, you need to make payment of 3,000 Naira only to get it delivered to your email and whatsapp.
It is another session for APCON exams, and a lot of candidates have registered for the same exams with you. This page provides Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria exam past questions, for candidates who are interested in studying past exam questions. You can quickly read the benefits of this ebook.
Download APCON Exam past questions on this page. The Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria Past Questions is a very power tool for preparation against the upcoming exam. Any given professional exam should not be taken for granted. The outcome is that you are bound to repeat the examination if you fail. It is for this reason that compiled series of APCON past questions and answers have been made available for you on this page.
Are you currently searching for real APCON professional exam past questions and answers online? If yes, then this is your final point where your search ends. On this page, the real and up to date past questions for APCON exam are provided for download. For the purpose of revision and practise, APCON study guide aims to bring you to the exposure of past exam questions. The good thing is that our resources helps you with the right data for your studies.
Benefits of APCON Exam Past Questions
You are certain to get the following when you download APCON past questions.
- Explore the exam format: Here, you get to know how many questions are set, what sections will be there etc.
- You will discover some repeated questions likely to show up again.
Quick Fact about Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria
The Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) was established by the Advertising Practitioners Registration Act No. 55 of 1988, as amended by Act No. 93 of 1992 and Act No. 116 of 1993 (now Advertising Practitioners Registration Act Cap A7 of 2004).
The adoption of a broad national mass communication policy by the National Council of Ministers in January 1988 was a milestone in the establishment of the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON). The various discussions that followed the adoption of the national mass communication policy articulated the relevance and the leadership role of advertising to the nation’s social, political and economic development as well as the need for official recognition and regulation of the practice.
The Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) was subsequently established by the Act number 55 of 1988 as a logical outcome of these discussions. The Act accorded deserved state legislative recognition of advertising as a profession in Nigeria and vested APCON with powers to regulate and control the practice of advertising in Nigeria, in all its aspects and ramifications.
APCON maintains a strong focus on its vision of promoting responsible and ethical advertising practice, acts as the conscience of society in matters of commercial communications and as a watchdog for consumers. It also manages the needs and interests of stakeholders in Nigeria’s advertising industry.
APCON cooperates with these Sectorial associations in regulating the conduct of their member organizations to ensure a socially responsible practice. By insisting on pre-exposure clearance of all advertisements, APCON strives to check all forms of abuses such as misleading statements, spurious testimonials, visual and verbal exaggerations, misleading offers, suggestion or pictures offensive to public decency, etc.
How to Download APCON Past Questions and Answers
To download this ebook, follow the steps below.
- Make payment for APCON past questions using the details in the next section below.
- Chat our admin on whatsapp with the number or call => 08100923529
- Make a request for the past questions you need by sending the name of the past question in question.
- Once you do so we shall respond to your message immediately while we verify that you have made purchase for the past question you are requesting for.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, the past questions you ordered will be delivered to you immediately. That takes 5-10minutes.
- Finally, send us your desired email for delivery, and also a proof of payment for the past questions
How to Make Purchase for Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria Past Question Papers:
It is important to note the following:
- Transfer is accepted
- Bank deposit is accepted
- Payment through POS is accepted
The price for this ebook is 3,000 Naira. Pay two thousand to the account details below. After payment has been completed, send the details required in the section above. A proof of payment is needed after payment has been made to purchase the ebook.
Bank Name: First Bank
Account Number: 3133374806
Account Name: Josephine P. O
Steps to take after Payment has been made:
Once you have made payment for your desired past questions, please send the following details to our admin through 08100923529. You can do so through whatsApp or as a text message. Afert confimation and verification, the past question will be delivered to you in 5 minutes.
- Depositors name or screen shot of payment receipt
- Name of past question needed.
- Email address for delivery.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately.