The latest YMSUK Post UTME Past Questions and answers has been released. It contains compilations from 2010-2020. It is the most comprehensive Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano post UTME past questions you can find online. You can download NWU (YMSUK) post UTME past questions on this page with dates between 2010-2020. The YMSUK post UTME exam is slated to hold between Monday, 12th and Tuesday, 13th April 2021 for post UTME candidates. Direct entry candidates are to commence their exams on Wednesday, 14th April 2021. One important factor that guarantees success is good preparation, and one way to do that is through the studies of YMSUK Post UTME Past Questions and answers that are provided on this page for download.
Benefits of YMSUK Post UTME Past Questions
With the YMSUK Post UTME study pack, you will be able to discover repeated questions also be able to ascertain their likelihood to come up again. When you do so, your focus will be directed to the most important areas. The material you are about to download covers all subject combinations for each undergraduate courses and departments in Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSUK). Briefly study the free YMSUK past question below, then proceed to purchase the complete material.
Free YMSUK Post UTME Past Questions
- A and B can together finish a work 30 days. They worked together for 20 days and then B left. After another 20 days, A finished the remaining work. In how many days A alone can finish the work?
A. 40 days
B. 23 days
C. 35 days
D. 42 days
2. Paternity disputes can most accurately be resolved through the use of
A. blood group typing
B. finger printing
C. tongue rolling
D. DNA Analysis
3. The two trains of lengths 400 m, 600 m respectively, running at same directions. The faster train can cross the slower train in 180 sec, the speed of the slower train is 48 km. then find the speed of
A. 68 kmph
B. 70 kmph
C. 72 kmph
D. 74 kmph
4. The only caste in the termite colony whose members can feed themselves are the
5. The speeds of A and B are in the ratio 3 : 4. A takes 20min more than B to reach a destination. In what time does A reach the destination ?
A. 4/3 hours
D. 5/3 hours
6. A man takes 6 hours and 35 minutes in walking to a certain place and riding back. He would have taken 2 hours less by riding both ways. What would be the time he would take to both ways ?
A. 4hours and 35 minutes
B. 8hours and 35minutes
D. 8hours and 45minutes
7. Which of the following vertebrates has the most simple structured heart
How to Download Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSUK) Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To purchase the complete past questions for YMSUK, make payment of the sum of 2,000 naira to the account details below. Once payment has been made successfully, please forward you email, proof of payment and name of past questions paid for, to us through whatsapp or SMS using 08100923529. Once we receive and confirm your payment, the past questions will be sent to your email immediately. This usually take a maximum of 5mins. Hurry Now.
Bank Name: GT Bank
Account Name: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMENT
Account Number: 0523296040
Assurance of Delivery
We know how difficult it is to transact online, considering the high level of scam/ fraudulent activities these days. In a bid to be able convince our customers, we have publish some samples above which you must have while reading about these past questions download. Just as seen on the sample, the complete past questions contains the full question of which the samples were derived from. You can count on us to deliver the past questions to you as the samples proofs the availability of the past questions. Thank you for your understanding. We so much cherish your patronage.