ARCON Past Questions and Answers | Download Latest Study Pack for Architects Registration Council Of Nigeria (ARCON) Professional Examination 2021
Download the most comprehensive and up to date ARCON past questions and answers on this page. Are you a candidate for next ARCON exam? If yes, download ARCON exam past questions and answers so that you can review and revise questions that will expand your knowledge about ARCON professional exams. One way to ace ARCON exams is through the use of past questions and/or other study guide that are relevant to the ARCON exam. ARCON professional exam past questions and answers are available on this page for download. The ARCON professional examination past questions will help you pass ARCON ARP & APCE exam with distinctions
ARCON ARP Past Questions
The ARP is a special programme designed by ARCON to clear the backlog of persons
who have not been deemed eligible for their professional registrations due to the
1. Candidates with both B.Sc./B.Tech /B.E.S. (Arch) and M.Sc./M.Tech/M.E.D (Arch)
or their equivalent degrees of unaccredited Architecture programme from
2. Candidates who graduated from Nigerian schools with unaccepted degree
nomenclature in Architecture.
3. Candidates with HND/PGD/M.SC/M.Tech from unaccredited programmes.
4. Candidates with HND, Finals 1 with references in Final II as at September 2016,
March 2017 and September 2017.
In view of the regulatory power conferred on the Council by the Act, applications are
invited from graduates of Architecture, who fall under any of the categories stated
above to be pre-qualified for their professional examinations leading to registration
through the ARCON Regularisation Programme (ARP). ARCON regularisation programme past questions are available on this page for download. Continue reading to see how to download, plus some free samples that has been provided on this page also.
ARCON APCE Past Questions
ARCON Architects Professional Competency Evaluation past questions and answers are also available on this page for you. Check out to see the samples below, then proceed to download the complete past questions.
Architects Registration Council Of Nigeria Past Questions
1. Substantial completion shall mean the value of the work completed is not——-.
A. Less than 90%, but not more than 97%
B. Less than 98%
C. More than 90% but less than 98%
2. _______ is the penalty for unpaid due Professional fee within the contract time.
A. Interest Payment
C. Liquidated damages
3. _____% of the Professional fee is paid when construction is completed.
4. —– is the instructions that supplements or modify drawings, specs. & general conditions of the contract.
A. Special provisions
B. Supplementary specs
5. Owner shall furnish contractor ____ sets of drawing and specs for free.
6. The contractor prepares at his own expense and submits _____ copies of all shop drawings to the architect.
7. Computation of contract time shall commence on the ___ day from the receipt of the notice to proceed.
8. The contractor will notify the building official ______ days prior; stopping, resuming, termination of construction.
9. Which type of drawings, show how components fit together
A. layout drawing
B. None of these
C. Assembly drawings
D. Detail drawings
10. Which type of drawings, are generated during the conceptualization stage of the design process
A. layout drawing
B. Detail drawings
C. Assembly drawings
D. None of these
ARCON Past Questions and How to Download
ARCON study guide are compiled to meet the examination needs of an aspiring candidate. The price for the complete ebook is 2,500 Naira. It contains past exam questions gathered from old candidates who took the exams in the past. These questions have been complied and stored in PDF. To download this material, make payment of the allotted amount to the vendor’s account details below.
Bank Name: First Bank
Account Number: 3133374806
Account Name: Josephine P. O
Steps to take after Payment has been made:
Once you have made payment for your desired past questions, please send the following details to the contact person through 08100923529. You can do so through whatsApp or as a text message. After confirmation and verification, the past question will be delivered to your email.
- Depositors name or screen shot of payment receipt
- Name of past question paid for.
- Email address for delivery.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately. Get ARCON exam questions now!
About ARCON – Architects Registration Council Of Nigeria
- The Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON) was established by Decree No. 10 0f 1969 further amended by Decree No. 43 of 1990. As a result of the enthronement of democracy in our political life that led to the review of all existing laws, the law setting up the Council was also reviewed to fall in line with the new dispensation. In line with this thinking, the law was now renamed Architects (Registration, Etc) Act Cap A19 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.
- The Council derives the power to power to register and control the practice of Architecture in Nigeria.
- Subject to the provisions of the Act, a person shall not prepare or take full responsibility for the erection or commissioning of architectural building plans or practise or carry on business other than that having relevance to ship construction, or to landscape golf-links under any name, style or title containing the word “architect” unless he is a Nigerian citizen and registered with the Council.
- The inaugural ceremony of the first Council was performed by the Federal Commissioner for Works and Housing, Mr. Femi Okunnu on the 19th of September, 1969 in Lagos. The first President was Arc. Oluwole Olumuyiwa and the Acting Registrar Arc. Kola Bankole. In effect the first registration was done on the same day.
- The Council maintains a register of architects and architectural firms respectively in line with the enabling Act. In the case of the Register of Architects three categories of architects viz: Full, Provisional categories 1 and 2.
- Fully registered Architects are those who can practise as principals or consultants to clients and can submit building plans for planning and bye-laws approval.
- Provisional registered Architects Category 2 are entitled to use the title Architect but can only practise under the supervision of a full registered Architect and shall not act as principal or consultant in any private organisation.
- The B. Sc. Architecture degree holder or its equivalent are registered under the Provisional Category 1.
- Thereafter the composition of the Council has seen several changes. Today representatives of all the States and the Federal Capital Territory, The Nigerian Institute of Architects, Accredited Schools of Architecture and the supervisory Ministry are represented.
- The executive members of the Council comprise the President, Vice President, Treasurer and Registrar.
- The committees of the Council are: Registration, Education, Practice, and Finance. Other standing committees of the Council are: Investigating Panel and Colloquium.