This page has relevant information about SUBEB past questions and answers. Do you need a comprehensive past question papers for SUBEB exam which are very real and genuine? If your answer is yes, then I must say you arrived at the best place to download SUBEB exam past questions and answers. Serious effort is required in passing SUBEB interview that is why we have compiled SUBEB aptitude test past questions to help you go through the kind of questions that were set in the past. This is a very important time you should download this study material and study them immediately so you will pass the qualifying exams.
SUBEB Recruitment Past Questions
This material is meant to help you scale through the examination interview that will be held for shortlisted candidates. Are you among the many Nigerians that have been shortlisted to take the screening exams? If yes, then this is the appropriate time to download latest SUBEB recruitment past questions which are very comprehensive and also available right here on this page. We recommend that you get this study material. Reasons being that you will be able to explore more than seven hundred and fifty past questions.
Free SUBEB Past Questions
Relax! We got you covered here. Below, you will be given free SUBEB interview questions which shall serve as samples for the complete material. The sample questions given to you for free below, are to help you look at some extract from the complete past papers. In the samples, you will be offered free questions on Mathematics, English Language, General Knowledge, Verbal Reasoning and Critical thinking. 10 questions will be given to you from each of these subject areas all for free. However, you should not depend on the samples which we are offering, as they are limited to only 50 questions in all five subject categories. The complete SUBEB examination past questions consist of over 750 questions with correct answers obtained from SUBEB exams of all time.
SUBEB Aptitude Test Past Questions
On this page, you will be able to download the latest SUBEB aptitude test past questions and answers. This material is comprehensive and up to date so you can count on it. If you are so concerned about passing the exam then don’t hesitate to download any of the following SUBEB exam questions. The list below shows the complete SUBEB test questions and answers for CBT exams.
- Abia State SUBEB exam papers
- Adamawa State exam papers
- Akwa Ibom State SUBEB exam papers
- Anambra State SUBEB exam papers
- Ogun State SUBEB exam papers
- Ondo State SUBEB exam papers
- Osun State SUBEB exam papers
- Oyo State SUBEB exam papers
- Plateau State SUBEB exam papers
- Rivers State SUBEB exam papers
- Sokoto State SUBEB exam papers
- Yobe State SUBEB exam papers
- Kogi State SUBEB exam papers
- Kwara State SUBEB exam papers
- Bauchi State SUBEB exam papers
- Bayelsa State SUBEB exam papers
- Benue State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Borno State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Delta State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Ebony State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Edo State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Gombe State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Imo State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Kaduna State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Kano State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Katsina State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Kebbi State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Nassarawa State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Niger State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Taraba State SUBEB Recruitment questions
- Zamfara State SUBEB Recruitment questions
Free Mathematics Questions
1. If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as
many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven
apples, we will then both have the same number of apples.
How many apples do we currently have?
A. I have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B. I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C. I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D. I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E. I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 litres of
water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than
Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 litres of water?
A. 10 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 25 minutes
D. 5 minutes
E. 80 minutes
3. Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The
camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the
cost of the two items did Amakiri spend for the camera?
4. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
5. The price of garri rose by 40% last week and fell by 40%
this week. What is the total rise or fall in percentage?
6. The average weight of a class of 24 students is 36 years.
When the weight of the teacher is also included, the
average weight increases by 1kg.
What is the weight of the teacher?
7. Mr. Kalada is three times as old as his son. After fifteen
years, Mr. Kalada will be twice as old as his son’s age at that
time. Hence, Mr. Kalada’s present age is ______.
8. What number comes next in this sequence?
917452, 97452, 9745, 975, ?
9. There is a pole in a lake. One-half of the pole is in the
ground, another one-third of it is covered by water, and 12
ft is out of the water. What is the total length of the pole in
A. 12 ft
B. 34 ft
C. 56 ft
D. 64 ft
E. 72 ft
10. Boneri was 24 when his son Ibifuro was born. If Boneri is
now 3 times as old as Ibifuro, how many years ago was
Boneri 4 times as old as Ibifuro?
Free English Questions
1. Hours of driving laid ahead of us.
B. have lain
D. has lay
2. By the time we get to the picnic area, the rain will stop.
A. will stop
B. shall stop
C. will has stopped
D. shall have stopped
E. will have stopped
3. If Judy would not have missed the deadline, the yearbook delivery would have been on time.
A. would not have missed
B. should have not missed
C. wouldn’t have missed
D. had not missed
E. would have not missed
4. We spent Sunday afternoon wandering aimless in the park.
A. wandering aimless
B. wandering aimlessly
C. wandering without purpose
D. wandering in an aimless manner
E. wandering almost aimlessly
5. Only after I went home did I remember my dental appointment.
A. went home
B. had went home
C. had gone home
D. gone home
E. should go home
6. The book lay open at page 77.
A. lay open
B. laid open
C. lied open
D. lain open
E. was laid open
7. By this time next year Johanna will begin classes at the University of Colorado.
A. will begin classes
B. will have begun classes
C. has began classes
D. should begin classes
E. should have begun classes
8. After comparing my air conditioner with the one on sale, I decided that mine was the most efficient.
A. was the most efficient.
B. should be the most efficient.
C. was the more efficient.
D. was, by far the most efficient
E. should be considered the most efficient.
9. I would have liked to have gone swimming yesterday.
A. to have gone swimming
B. to go swimming
C. to had gone swimming
D. to go to swim
E. to of gone swimming
10. I wish I read the chapter before I tried to answer the questions.
A. read the chapter
B. would read the chapter
C. should of read the chapter
D. could have read the chapter
E. had read the chapter
Free General Knowledge Questions
1. In Which Country Is Mississippi River
2. On A Road Map, A Line Segment Of 4 Inches Long Represents A Disdance Of 12 Miles. How Many Miles Long Is 4.5 Inches.
3. The Breath And Lenth Of A Rectangle Are L And 2l Respectively. What Is The Perimeter Of The Rectangle?
(D ) 6l
4. The Place Where Water Is Found In The Desert Is Called
5. Which Of The Following Has The Highest Population In The World
6. The Scientific Way Of Referring To The Activity Of The Ear Is
7. The Upper Legislative Arm Of Government In Nigeria Is Headed By
8. The Degree Of Hotness And Coldness Of A Place Is Called
9. A Place Where Two Rivers Meet Is Called
10.The Primary Source Of Energy Is Called
How to download SUBEB Interview Questions
To get the complete past question paper which contains more than seven hundred questions with correct answers, pay the sum of 2,000 naira to the account details below.
Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Number: 0523296040
Account Name: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMENT
What to do next after payment has been made for your desired Past Question Papers
After making paying the allotted amount for the past questions you need, quickly send the following to us as a text message or through what.
- Proof of payment (e.g, screenshot of payment receipt).
- Email address and whatsapp number for delivery.
- Depositor’s name.
With the above information, we will be able to verify your payment and also know the medium with which the past question papers will be delivered to you. Once you confirm your payment, the past questions will be delivered to you within 5 minutes.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately.