This article provides you with a comprehensive compilation of COOUTH School of Nursing Nkpor Past questions and answers which will serve as a stepping stone to all those who wish to be admitted in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Nkpor . The COOUTH School of Nursing Nkpor Past questions is now in a PDF format for easy download.
COOUTH School of Nursing Nkpor Past Questions
COOUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery is committed to providing a nursing practical course that is accessible to all and delivered through a student friendly environment to initiate critical thinking, practical lifesaving procedures and a positive role in changing the global community. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Nkpor entrance exams is around the corner and this exams happens to be a key factors in selecting students for admission.
We’ve painstakingly compiled a comprehensive COOUTH School of Nursing Nkpor past questions and answers just for you. This study material is coined from their previous exams which makes it a perfect material for this exams as majority of the questions in this study material will be repeated either directly or rephrased.
The best way to pass any exams is to study with the right material which we’ve already made provisions for, all you need to do is grab a copy of our study material and the rest will be history. The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Nkpor past questions and answers covers questions from subjects like Use of English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and current affairs.
Samples of this study material
1. To determine the weight of an object, you could:
A. use a beam balance
B. use a spring balance
C. find the force necessary to give it a certain acceleration
D. use none or these methods.
2. The density of a solid is defined as the
A. mass of the solid compared to the mass of an equal volume of water
B. amount of water displaced when a unit mass of the solid is immersed in it
C. volume per unit mass of the solid
D. mass per unit volume of the solid.
3. A few grains of table salt were put in a cup of cold water kept at a constant temperature and left undisturbed. Eventually, all the water tasted salty, this action is due to
4. The heat from the sun reaches the earth by the process of
5. Two lamps rated 40w and 220v each are connected in series. The total power dissipated in both lamps is;
6. The amount of heat required to raise the temperature of a body is:
A. thermal energy
B. thermal conduction
C. specific heat capacity
D. thermal capacity.
7. If PHCN charges N5 per KWh, what is the cost of operating for 24 hours a lamp requiring 1 A on a 200v line?
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 2068469061
Account Name: Jonathan Acholoh
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08138890263 or Call Us On 08138890263
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.