Concept Group Recruitment Past Questions and Answers are available on this page for download in PDF soft copy. Ace your exam with Concept Group aptitude test Past Questions and Answers that is offered here. The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
About Concept Group
The Vision of the Group is to build, and carry on building, the greatest organization our shores has ever seen while, in as much as we can, impacting the world to make it a better place.
Based on new ideas, organizational teamwork, and the inherent desire for continuous improvement both internally and externally, we strongly believe our Vision is within reach.
Concept Group Recruitment Past Questions Samples:
1. You live in a bungalow made entirely of red wood. What colour would the stairs be?
d) Not applicable ANS: D
2. What word can be written forward, backward or upside down and can still be read from left to
d) Boom ANS: A
3. Samuel was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he was not
wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could
a) He used his hands to cover his head
b) He used his clothes to cover his head
c) He was bald
d) He braided his hair. ANS: C
4. What question can you never answer?
a) What is it like to be married?
b) What is it like to be hungry
c) What is it like to be dead?
d) What is it like to be happy? ANS: C
5. ———-is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to
see through walls.
d) Roof ANS: B
6. If you drop a yellow hat in the Red Sea, what does it become?
7. A turtle a a/an
d) Reptile ANS: D
8. A heptagon is a ———————sided shape
d) 9 ANS: B
9. Fred bought a book that was discounted 75% off the list price of N20. How much did he pay for
d) N5 ANS: D
10. The windows of a building have 6 sides and 6 angles. What type of a polygon are the windows?
d) Pentagon ANS: C
How to Download Concept Group Past Questions
To download concept group past questions pay the sum of 3,000 naira to the account details below.
Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Number: 0523296040
Account Name: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMENT
What to do next after payment has been made for your desired Past Question Papers
After making paying the allotted amount for the past questions you need, quickly send the following to us as a text message or through whatsapp via 08100923529.
- Proof of payment (e.g, screenshot of payment receipt).
- Email address and whatsapp number for delivery.
- Depositor’s name.
With the above information, we will be able to verify your payment and also know the medium with which the past question papers will be delivered to you. Once you confirm your payment, the past questions will be delivered to you within 5 minutes.
Assurance of Delivery
We understand how difficult it is to transact online as there are so many scam online lately. We considered this and that’s why we have provided some samples above which are extracted from the complete past question paper. That is to show that your preferred past question paper is available as seen and will be delivered to you immediately.