Cameroon Air Force Recruitment 2020 Application Form is out and enrollment has started. This page provides relevant information about Cameroon Airforce Recruitment, Cameroon Air Force recruitment MINDEF Entrance Examination 20-21, who is eligible to apply and what qualifications are required for the job. Also, you will get to know the entrance exams date and venue, all for free. Continue reading this guide to find out latest news on Cameroon Air Force 2020 recruitment. This recruitment is meant for all eligible Cameroonians who wish to join Cameroon Airforce this year.
Cameroon Air Force Recruitment 2020
The 2020 Cameroon Air Force job application will be handwritten and must be addressed and submitted to the Minister delegate in charge of Defence to the Presidency. The following instruction must be adhered:
- The application forms must have a 1000 CFA Francs Fiscal Stamp on it before submission.
- One envelop must be used, bearing the address of the applicants and must also carry 500 CFA Francs postal stamp.
- An original birth certificate, not more than 3 months old is required.
- An original academic certificate is required.
- An original medical certificate.
- Receipt of 20,000 CFA Francs examination fee paid to the examination center cashier.
Requires for Cameroon Airforce Recruitment
Each prospective candiates must meet the following requirements, as all are mandatory.
- Candidates should not be more than 22yrs as at the time of application, counting as of 31st December 2020.
- Those less than 18yrs should not apply as this is the minimum age requirement. He/she should not be more than 18yrs as of 31st January, 2020.
- Candidates must be single and must not have any child in their care.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Candidates must be emotionally stable.
- Candidates must be a holder of Baccalaureat Certificate or GCE in science Advance Level, which must include a minimum of three papers of which, two must be science subjects.
NOTE: Candidates must be ready to take a pre selection exams and it will be conducted in the Cameroon Airforce examination centers.