Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal.
Akwa Ibom state civil service recruitment has commenced. All indigenes and non indegenes from Akwa Ibom State can fill the application form for 2020 Akwa Ibom Civil Service Commission recruitment.
This page provides latest news on Akwa Ibom State Civil Service 2020 recruitment. Here you will find up to date information on how to successfully apply for AKS Civil Service recruitment, requirements for the job, and othe basic information you must know as regarding AKSCSC recruitment.
About Akwa Ibom Civil Service Commission
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission is a statutory arm/agency of Akwa Ibom State government and was established by section 197 and 206 of the 1999 constitution. The commission is responsible for the following:
- Conducting recruitment exercise, as well as interview examinations to newly recruited staff.
- Taking decisions in respect to civil servant’s behaviours, duties, recommendations, appointments, transfer, confirmation, retirement and resignation etc, in alignment to the rules and regulations guiding the state’s civil service commission.
- Inspection and Monitory of activities going on in the government minitries and her various departments.
- Maintainance of the Commision’s records.
Now, Akwa Ibom State belongs to the South-South geo-political zone of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and was created on the 23rd of September 1987. The state shares boundaries by the North, with Abia State, at the West with Cross River State, at the East with Rivers State and by the South with Gulf of Guinea.
The population of Akwa Ibom State is estimated at 5,450,758 of which the female margin is 2,680,687 while, that of the male is 2,770,590 currently.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commision recruitment is open to all graduates and indigenes from Akwa Ibom State. Members of the public can also submit applications as they are not exempted from the exercise. If you know you have what it takes, then this job is for you. Quickly find out the list of Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Jobs in 2020.
Akwa Ibom Civil Service Jobs in 2020
Are you interested to know the different vacancies for this job? If yes, then briefly check Akwa Ibom State Civil Service latest jobs. The following are latest jobs in Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission 2020.
- Education Officers
- Town Planning Officers
- Technical Officers
- Scientific Officers
- Civil Engineer
- Statistical Officers
- Environmental Health Officers
- Fisheries Officers
- Mechanical Engineers.
- Electrical Engineers.
The job categories ranges between grade level 7-9 distinctively.
The official application portal is https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/civil-service-commision/
NOTE: Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment form portal is currently not open for submittion of application forms. Candidates who wish to apply should wait till the portal is open before they can apply. Kindly disregard any advert you may come across, claiming that the portal is open. When the portal is open, this page will be updated for you to see. You can bookmark this page to visit us again.
Quickly find out below what qualifications are required for this job.
AKS Civil Service Commission Requirements for Job Application
To be eligible to apply for AKS Civil Service recruitment, then you must meet the following requirements.
- A minimum of First Degree or equivalent of HND, and must be relevant to the position applied for.
- Candiates must not exceed 30yrs of age at the time of application.
- Must have NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- SSCE result in not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathemematics.
- Certificate of Origin
- National ID card.
Applications should be submitted on the AKSCSC portal at https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/civil-service-commision/ when the portal is open.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for screening interview. During the final selection, those whose name are out will recieve confirmation letters.
Upon resumption of work for the first time, new staff will be placed on probation for the first 3months.
NOTE: Online registration form is not yet out. If you want us to keep you posted at the right time when the form is out, kindly drop your phone number and email using the comment box below.
Other Jobs Trending in Nigeria Today
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment